Friday, October 24, 2008
Shots + a cold + introducing whole milk = bad week
Well, this week has been pretty bad. Griffin has been feelling terrible. The runny nose, the sneezing, the coughing, and the aching body were just too much for our little guy. On top of all that I tried to introduce whole milk to him. He did pretty well despite it all. There were just some moments when all he wanted was the comfort of his bottle. Poor little guy. But, today he is doing soooooooo much better. We went to visit Grandma for the day and he had a blast playing with all her toys. It was a yucky day outside, but who needs to go outside when you have a house full of fun with Grandma? He had his first taste of a Zip burger. He didn't eat very much, but I do believe he enjoyed it. He took a super long nap while I worked on a secret project with Becky Jane. This is going to be a good one. I hope we can get it together before Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment