
On Thursday, Griffin and I met Julie and Katie at Colerain park. We had such a fun day! It was nice to get together with them. They seem to be out-of-town a lot and we always miss them at church. Julie and I got to catch up on "mommy" stuff while the kids played on the playground and walked all over. Colerain park has a great toddler-sized playground that was perfect for them. Its so great to have another mommy friend who's child is slightly older, so that I can get a preview of what is to come in a few months. It was such a perfect day to get out. I even got a little sun on the back of my neck, oops. We hope that we can get together more often to walk and play. Now the Nedzels are off the Disney World and are unable to be at Griffin's party next weekend. We will miss them, but know that Mickey Mouse is WAY too exciting and they will have a blast.





No comments:
Post a Comment