Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cincinnati Nesties GTG




Today Griffin and I went to Sharon Woods Park to meet about 20 other area moms and their babies. I spend a lot of time on thenest and it was nice to finally be able to put a real name with all these cute pictures I've been seeing online. We had a blast! Griffin got to play with some other boys! There were girls there, like Allison, but he got some quality time with others of his kind. He got to show off his skills for the crowd and even learned a few tricks (headbutting is not something to be proud of). It was the perfect day to go to the park. It was sunny and breezy the entire time. Griffin even sampled rice krispy treats for the first time. Yum yum! Hopefullly we'll get to see more of these wonderful ladies who have helped us so much this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment