
Over the past several years I have really taken an interest in designing photo cards and invitations. It probably all began when I started looking at wedding invitations almost 4 years ago. Can you believe it? 4 years? Anyway, then can the baby announcements and I thought, wow, I could do this myself. And my mom keeps telling me to look into graphic design courses. While I might not have time to start some new coursework, I do have time to start designing cards and announcements for people I know. I started a new site called The Pink Parasol Boutique and its really coming together. There is a link here and in the right column of this blog. It is still in the beginning stages, but hopefully over this coming weekend I will be able to have it ready to debut to close friends and family. I will be advertising on craigslist and I have already created a facebook group that I will invite friends to join. Have a look and let me know what you think. I still have many more cards to design, but I definitely have a good start. Tell all your friends and family. I am open for business!





No comments:
Post a Comment